HEADOVERHEELS ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook  ·   tumblr   ·   formspring





your's truly
Hi there. ♥ I'm YanHan. 14 and studying @ CCHMS. Follow me on twitter & add me up on Facebook! I can be your best friend or your worst enemy, it all depends on how you treat me. ^.^

Instagram

@headoverheelsxx

twitter


Banners






disclaimer


Since 21/12/2011


Layout made by tkh.

  HI
Back with yet another blog post cuz' I finally transferred e photos in my phone to my comp after what seemed like a zillion years x.x

Anw it'll just be a post with some long overdue pics. Too lazy to elaborate since I doubt anyone still reads this stupid space here.

*WARNING: UNGLAM PHOTOS AHEAD*





































































The next 2 photos are pictures of my boyfriend and I muahahahahhaa <3





























































Yes, I cut my hair and wts it looks like shit when I tie it up. Chopped off so much of my hair but I get comments like "you got cut meh!!! looks e same leh" whenever I tell people tt I went for a haircut :(((((

Anyway, went out with some JT girls last tues and I had so much fun with them :D











The rest of e pics are taken from Celine's phone :)





Okay tt's all for now, till then!!! :D


< O L D E R P O S T



© Layout made by tkh/mk.