HEADOVERHEELS ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook  ·   tumblr   ·   formspring





your's truly
Hi there. ♥ I'm YanHan. 14 and studying @ CCHMS. Follow me on twitter & add me up on Facebook! I can be your best friend or your worst enemy, it all depends on how you treat me. ^.^

Instagram

@headoverheelsxx

twitter


Banners






disclaimer


Since 21/12/2011


Layout made by tkh.

  Everything I have, became everything I've had.




HI GUYS I'M BACK WITH A BLOG POST.

Omg it's been months and I almost wanted to delete this site but I thought I'll just leave it here in case I decided to blog again and true enough, here I am typing shit hahahhahaa kkkkk shall do a dedication post to 2 Justice ;)

2 years flew by in a blink of an eye and we're going to leave for different classes soon. I'm sure many of us have chosen different subject combinations so I wish you guys all e best in getting into ur dream sub combi and for e years ahead.

These 2 years had been really great. I'll never forget e laughter we had tgt. :') I'll miss quite a few of you and of course e class as a whole. So many stuffs have happened in these 2 years, so much that a blog post won't be able to sum things up. No matter what it is, I just wanna thank all of you, because every single one of you played a part in filling up my memories in e Justice class. :') <3

For those people whom I'm closer to, I'll do a short dedication for you guys :)

To: YAO LILIN

I don't think I've said this to you before, but you're a really really great friend. Hanging ard with you has got to be one of my best memories in 1/2JT. Your laughter, jokes and... I dunno... I guess every single thing about you have brought so much joy to my life and I can't be more thankful for your presence in my life. I know that we definitely won't get into e same class next year and I'm sure that I won't be able to adapt to tt kind of life because without ur laughter and all, everything will be so dull :( anw, I just hope tt we'll still keep in touch even after our sec school life :D and..................... DID YOU BUY ANY PRESENTS FOR ME?????? HAHAHAHAHA kkkkkkkkkk love you loads ;) <3

P.S.: I know you love me too muahahahahhaa




To: CLARA CHUA

It's really great knowing you because you're a really unique girl, unlike any others. I remember how close we used to be during e MYE period. I dunno what happened between us now but I just feel tt there's this gap between us. No matter what, I just hope tt we can still be as close and still meet up during e holidays. ;) <3




To: CELINE CAT

YOU'RE A SUPER AWESOME FRIEND. Whenever I have any secrets or whatsoever, I know I can always confide in you. I doubt we'll end up in e same class next year but I hope tt we can still keep in touch and have h2h convos even after we get into different classes ;) anddddddd, good luck for everythingggggg!!!!! ALL THE BEST ;) <3




To: GENE TOK

AHTOK YOU LAME GIRL. I know we always dun listen to ur jokes and all cuz' it's way toooooo lame but I just wanna let you know tt it's been great knowing you and I will definitely miss all ur lame jokes. ;) all e best for everything kkkkkk love you ;) <3




To: IVAN FOO

You're a super nice friend, I dun think words will be enough to describe how great you are as a friend :) I know I can always count on you. I can tell you all my secrets and you will always give me e best advice. But tt was only from last year's May till this year's May. It only lasted for a year... I dun really know what exactly happened but we've drifted a lot. Nonetheless, you're still one of e best friends I've made in Justice. I hope we'll still keep in touch and all e best for everything :)




To: THIANG SOON WEI

You this stupidlaggerthiang98, forever giving us nicknames. >:( hahaha but anw it was great knowing you too. There are times when I feel like no one will ever understand me, and tt's when you came in and told me tt you know how I feel. Sometimes I really feel like you're e only person who can understand all e stuffs I'm going through and I'm really thankful for tt. Anw, all e best for everything too and continue being such an awesome ass k hahahaha >:)



Okay I think I'm done with e dedication! :)

Once again, thankyou to all e Justicians and I'll definitely miss you guys (k most) !!!!!!! ;))

And I'm sorry for e wordy post guys!!! :P

BYE AND ENJOY UR HOLIDAYS!!!!!! <3 :)


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.