HEADOVERHEELS ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   twitter   ·   facebook  ·   tumblr   ·   formspring





your's truly
Hi there. ♥ I'm YanHan. 14 and studying @ CCHMS. Follow me on twitter & add me up on Facebook! I can be your best friend or your worst enemy, it all depends on how you treat me. ^.^

Instagram

@headoverheelsxx

twitter


Banners






disclaimer


Since 21/12/2011


Layout made by tkh.

  June holidays! :)
Hiiiiiiii everybody. ^.^

Okay here's an update on my June holidays. Basically mine was kinda boring? So yeap, nothing much to elaborate on.

Pictures! :)

Flea with Joyce and Chloe :)








Annkai's b'dae "celebration"





























Thailand, Chiangmai :)














Failed wink, whoops.
















































































And yeap, tt sums up my June holidays, pretty boring huh.

Oh wait. Not forgetting 6R's clique outing on e last week of e holidays! 1 word, AWESOME. :') sigh, I'm missing them alr... as always... :'(

ANYWHOOOOOO....

01/07 WAS...... :")!!! Went to Trixie's church, HoGC @ PayaLebar cuz' guess what!!! JAYESSLEE WAS THERE!!! OMG THEIR SINGING IS (Y)(Y)(Y)!!!!! And tt's not all!!! An impression slip (?) was given out to those ppl who were at HoGC for e first time and if there's a yellow sticker at e back of ur impression slip, you can take a picture with Jayesslee!!! NO JOKE. AND I WAS FRIGGIN' LUCKY CUZ' I'M ONE OF E FEW WHO GOT TT YELLOW STICKER ON E SLIP. I was allowed to bring 10 ppl with me to take e photo tgt so Trixie, Sophie, Kerin, Sharon, Trixie's friends and I went to take a group photo with Jayesslee!!! <3 :') Here's e photo ^.^


THEY'RE SO DAMN PRETTY ♥.♥

Okay I shall end here. :) Toodles! ♥

Follow                     Ask



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.